with the bold text in the example below: The Skychi Travel Guide : Cancun Listed 4th in Fine Dining

Monday, February 27, 2012

Cancun Listed 4th in Fine Dining

Watermelon Sculpture
Watermelon Sculpture
Cancun has the most five star sining restaurants in North America ranking it fourth by AAA.

Pristine Beach in Cancun
Pristine Beach in Cancun
My daughter and I are planning on visiting Cancun for her birthday which is March 3rd. This will be her first international trip . We are looking forward to relaxing at the resort and partying at some clubs.


Relaxing on the beach in Cancun
Relaxing on the beach in Cancun

I am looking forward to sampling some of Cancun's AAA five star restaurants. I enjoy seafood, fresh squeezed fruit juices, as well as fruit and vegetable smoothies.

Chefs preparing fresh seafood
Chefs preparing fresh seafood

Last year I won a 5 day vacation to a resort in Cancun. I am so looking forward to returning again this year.


Janice at Moon Palace Resort
Janice at Moon Palace Resort

My favorite experience at the resort was the unlimited room service and  breakfast in bed.


Mexican Breakfast in Bed
Mexican Breakfast in Bed



No all this gourmet breakfast is not for me. My roommate also enjoyed the luxury of complimentary unlimited room service.

Fish, Bacon and Eggs with Fruit
Fish, Bacon and Eggs with Fruit


Ah! Let's not forget the beautiful view of the sparkling blue water, and the warm tropical sun bathing our bodies.
Ocean View
Ocean View

Yes, I am so ready to flee the Chicago winter and head to Cancun for some sun, fun, and healthy five star dining.

Janice with Chef
Janice with Chef

The State Department reports positive travel news for the Yucatan Peninsula and Quintana Roo. Deals to Mexico abound, scoop one up and escape to a tropical vacation with excellent five star dining options.

Are you ready to join me?


Related Articles: